Read Across America
Dr. Seuss Week
The lower grades will be celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday next week by reading a special Dr. Seuss book each day and doing, something special to coordinate with that book. Students in grades K-2 will be participating in Dr, Seuss centers set up in different classrooms. Also, there will be a theme for each day. Students can participate by following the theme for the day. We will get started on Monday. It should be a fun week!
- Monday, February 27 - " Fox in Socks"- Crazy Sock Day - Wear your favorite crazy or mismatched socks this day!
- Tuesday, February 28 - " The Cat in the Hat"- Hat Day- Enjoy the story "The Cat in the Hat" while wearing your favorite hat!
- Wednesday, March 1 - “Wacky Wednesday” In the story Wacky Wednesday things just aren't right, so we will dress wacky that day. You may wear clothes backwards dr inside out. Just use your imagination to see what wacky things you can think of!
- Thursday, March 2 - "Green Eggs and Ham"- Wear Green Day- We will be reading the story "Green Eggs and Ham". Do you like green eggs and ham? Would you eat them with a mouse, would you eat them in a house? You won't know till you try them!
- Friday, March 3 - “ Pajama Day"- We will be reading the story "I am NOT Going to Get Up Today!" Please wear pajamas that are appropriate to the school setting. Please no house slippers or fuzzy slippers due to PE and recess.
PARCC Practice Tests
Mrs. Bozett's Web Links
Click here for Classroom Pages and Homework
2nd & 5th Grade Swim Lessons
Parents......do you need Insurance Assistance for your child? Click here to visit the Illinois All K i d s Insurance Program.
129 Douglas Street Phone: (618) 532-9521 Fax: (618) 533-2219
Click on a name below to send an E-mail:
Tim Branon, Superintendent
Kyla Beaver, Administrative Assistant
Karen Walter, Attendance Officer
New Web Page Edit